My BABY is now 7 years old. It is hard for me to believe. He's my New Year's Eve (not so much now) baby. We went to our local pizza place, Studebaker's for lunch. Seth decided right then that it was the best birthday EVER! Callen got cross country skis for Christmas this year, and so he and Seth were both ecstatic when Seth got cross country skis for his birthday. SNOW BUDDIES! They went out for a couple of hours that afternoon and had a blast out in the 1 foot of freah snow in the back field. Then, New Year's day, Ryan and Megan got in on the action and they all took turns going out in pairs. The skis did not get a rest the entire day. It was so fun to see them out puttering around. It's so nice that they just go right out in our back yard and can be entertained for the entire day. Brings me great joy!! Now I need to scout out a pair for me!
Seth showing off his new skills.
Callen-my cute poser boy!
yAY!!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm finally looking at YOUR BLOG!!! WAHOO!!! Thank-you. It's worth the time...it's helps to feel closer!
ReplyDeleteYay! You have a blog! I will be excited to check it see what's going on with you guys!
ReplyDelete