My Ryan is officially in the double digits! He requested his usually ice cream pie! He was very excited to get ANOTHER pocketknife and a new bike for his birthday! He lived on his bike for the first week after he got it. We had pizza for supper (I admit it, I pushed for it because I was feeling lazy).
Seth, Ryan, Callen and Megan at Studebakers Pizza
The fun did not end for Ryan there though. The next couple of days we were in Salt Lake for the wedding of our niece, Elizabeth. While there, we decided to try a new adventure and go to Boondocks, a fun park. To top off the excitement, there were many cousin's involved. We went with Mike and Marilee Tueller's family, Paula and Mikayla, and Marissa and Hannah. It was a blast! There were go-carts, miniature golf, boats that you could squirt at each other, laser tag, Roller Ball (miniature bowling) and arcade galore.
Speed racers Seth and Callen prepare themselves for speed.
Ryan the friendly yet competitive driver.
My Shaun-Vroom Vroom Baby!
Mikayla and Megan on an arcade ride.
This is the herd! Laser tag was a BLAST with all of us!
This was my favorite arcade thing. Paula kicked my heiner while her daughter Mikayla, Shaun, Callen and Mike witness our dancing "skills".
This is a definite do again! There were hardly any other people there too! Thanks fam for a great day!
I almost forgot to say how excited I was to see you updated your blog!!! Thank-you! Thank-you! I needed to see my fra again. :) Looks like a busy birthday....I would like to try the dancing game as well....hmmmm....I bet you rocked that one!
ReplyDelete