Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whew!  A new year and a new start on my blog.  Unfortunately, I broke my camera, but can mooch off of Megan until I can afford to get another one.  We had such a great Christmas/New Year holiday!  Lots of action, and LOTS of (we're talking over the edge too much) unhealthy, but yummy, food.  It is definitely going to take these buns a while to recover!!

We attempted to get a family picture so that we could send out a happy little card, but it ended in sadness.  There was something wrong with every one and I lost interest in the "journey".  Shaun didn't like how slumped he was in this one, but it was still cute.  He had to set the timer and then come try to jump in place in time.  It was fun to watch him.  We were going to say something like, "Happy Holidays from the Couch Potatoes in Idaho!"  That was Shaun's wits!

In December, Megan was in the HS play, "Fiddler on the Roof".  She was the second youngest sister, Shprinze.  Because of mom I already LOVE "Fiddler on the Roof".  I remember when mom and dad took us to the play down at BYU.  It was SO fun, and Megan was just a cute little Jewish daughter.


Ryan and Seth were in our Primary Christmas Program.  Their group of boys sang, "I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas".  I remember that song from when I was in elementary.  It was fun!  Santa gave them a chocolate bar and a Book of Mormon.  They were thrilled.


Seth does not look too excited-but Santa delivered his request for Christmas!


Ryan played basketball, which ended in December.  He was so fun to watch.  He was a stealing machine.  What a worker.  If there was a pile somewhere, he was in it!  This was his team. He's on the front left.  His coach was a good friend and neighbor Robert Timothy.  He did a great job with the boys.


That's it for now.  Next post-Christmas...


1 comment:

  1. Love the "Idaho Couch Potatoes!!" It is a good picture! Fun to see all the action...makes me crave more! :)

    ReplyDelete