I can't believe my baby is 8 years old!! All of my children have now been baptized. Seth was so excited the whole last year in anticipation of his baptism and he could hardly wait to have his own scriptures with his name on them He was so lucky to be able to be baptized on his 8th birthday. As it was also New Year's Eve, the birthday party carried over into that night with the Tueller's.
When talking about who Seth would like to have baptize him, his cousin Bryce's name came up. My boys have idolized Bryce over the years. He has always been so sweet and fun with them. I think both Seth and Bryce agreed it was a very special experience for both of them.
Are these not two of the most handsome boys you've ever seen? I love the barefoot picture! (Thanks to Marilee for taking all these pictures since I killed my camera. She took some great pictures.)
Boy cousins/brothers: Callen, Seth, Bryce,
Devan, Garrett and Ryan
Girls cousins/sister: Cassidy, Miranda, Annalee,
Megan and Mikayla
Seth wanted Shaun's stir fry and sticky rice! Mike helped get it all cooked up for the herds! Mike was also a witness while Seth was baptized. He has done this for each one of our children, they all love him. Thanks Mike!
The Tobler Men: Grandpa Leon, Seth and Shaun. Leon was also a witness, as he has been for all the children, and Shaun confirmed Seth.
Seth opening his scriptures!
I love this picture of Shaun and his mom, Geneil! Grandma has also been our speaker over the years. For Seth, she talked on the Holy Ghost, and Marilee talked on Baptism. They both did a great job.
All in all, it was a great day and Seth felt very special and loved. Those in attendance for both the baptism and dinner were Grandparents: Leon and Geneil Tobler, Paula Danielson and her family, Mike and Marilee Tueller family, and our friend Erik Prusse. We also had some good friends from the ward and the bishopric there. I was a very good day. Definitely high on the great days to be a mama list! I am so proud of the choice Seth made to be baptized. He is a special boy!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment