Thursday, February 17, 2011

HELP! They're Everywhere, They're Everywhere!

Okay, I have enough fevering, hacking, boogers and puking to make a sane mama cry!  For the last three weeks now we've had sickies, and they're not just taking turns.  My favorite was last week when I had Seth home for two days with a sore throat and fever, Callen home with an upset stomach for three days, and even Shaun home with a fever and cough!  Shaun fevered for FOUR DAYS on medication.  In fact, all those that were on meds for fevers still had fevers.  Seth took a break over the weekend and started with round two on Sunday trading his sore throat in for a cough, and continued with a fever of 104.5* on Monday.  SCARY!  And yes, Valentines Day was very romantic with Shaun fevering and hacking!  Very memorable.

Megan and I were the only ones that were holding out until Sunday morning...and then Megan caved in to the dark side.  I'm the sole survivor to date.  I feel like I'm drowning in germs!  I'm just hoping my old bod holds out until the air clears.  Our whole valley is infested right now.  There were 25% of the high school students home sick today, and about another 25% that should have stayed home according to my friend/neighbor/teacher.  We're all just hoping this long weekend gives everyone in the valley time to get better and QUIT SHARING!  This mama's all worn out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry! Just keep it to yourself OK? I don't want to deal with it here!!! We're having a hard enough time all tolerating each other healthy. My kids are on spring break right now and it got cold the day after school got out, so no playing outside! AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling for ya.....I found spraying my body (like you would with body spray) with Lysol made me feel better!! :) I hope they get better soon so you can "come up for air!"

    ReplyDelete