For a reward I bought him an Artic Circle shake. It's a tradition now. I quit after getting my green belt, so I told the kids that if they got that far too, I would buy them a shake. Megan, Callen and Ryan have all gotten theirs so far, and Seth is not far from testing for his yellow belt. (Ranking goes: white, yellow, green, red and then black.) It's so fun watching all our little martial artists! They are all doing so well. Megan is not far from testing for her black belt some time this year! Watch out when you mess with a Tobler. They may be small, but they've got some MOVES!!
![]() |
| Ryan receiving his green belt from Sensi Ron Manchester! |

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN!!! We're so proud of all your hard work. Maybe you can show us your kata when we come down. Tucker says,"Good job!"
ReplyDeletecongratulations to Ryan we are proud of you also, I was glad to be there to see Callen get his red belt!
ReplyDelete