Wednesday, March 23, 2011

His name...WALDO...I mean Merlin!

Our family is addicted to this BBC series, "Merlin"!  This picture is even actually my wallpaper right now.  We've just finished the second season via Netflix and are dying for more.  But, alas, the 3rd season is airing right now, and of course we do not get it, so we have to wait clear until January again.   RRRRRR!!

When the Nelson's were here, we got them all addicted to it too.  During the intro, it says this line, "His name...MERLIN!"  I think it was Tucker that was talking about it while they were here and said something about watching "Waldo" again, so that is now what we say every time we hear the intro!!  Only if you really know me and my struggle with finding the right words can you truly appreciate the humor our family finds in that!!  Our family is all so jealous of the Nelson's now though because they are getting to watch season 3 right now.  We all proclaim it NOT FAIR!!

Any-hoo, to anyone looking for a great series, check this one out!  You can watch previous seasons on the their home site on the internet as well.  Shaun's sister, Marilee, got us started on it. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the video! I want to see the whole show!! Tucker is writing a book that they get to publish...he entitled it "Waldo!" He took a character (manticore) from the last episode and turned him into a Nice creature instead of a creepy one. I can't wait for tomorrow night - Merlin is on!!!

    ReplyDelete