I just wanted to say how much I love pie! I know that's a totally random thought, but there you have it. That's how this ole' brain of mine works. I had to make two pies yesterday for Seth's class since they were celebrating Pi-Day (the mathematical one). After sampling all the other pies that were there, I was reminded how much I really like pie. It is one of the simple pleasures in this life that makes me really happy. Fruity, nutty, pumpkin, cream, it's ALL good. So, to honor my love for pie, I decided that the Tobler house will celebrate Pi-Day (March 14, if you care), by eating homemade pie/pies on that day from now until I grow sick of it...which, as of right now, does not appear to be a problem if you consider how fast the left over pies disappeared. The only real threat I can see to this great plan is my constant battle with laziness. In that case, there are lots of ways to cheat. So, next year at this time you will hear the Tobler household demanding, BRING ON THE PI...I mean PIE!!Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Oh, for the love of PIE!
I just wanted to say how much I love pie! I know that's a totally random thought, but there you have it. That's how this ole' brain of mine works. I had to make two pies yesterday for Seth's class since they were celebrating Pi-Day (the mathematical one). After sampling all the other pies that were there, I was reminded how much I really like pie. It is one of the simple pleasures in this life that makes me really happy. Fruity, nutty, pumpkin, cream, it's ALL good. So, to honor my love for pie, I decided that the Tobler house will celebrate Pi-Day (March 14, if you care), by eating homemade pie/pies on that day from now until I grow sick of it...which, as of right now, does not appear to be a problem if you consider how fast the left over pies disappeared. The only real threat I can see to this great plan is my constant battle with laziness. In that case, there are lots of ways to cheat. So, next year at this time you will hear the Tobler household demanding, BRING ON THE PI...I mean PIE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yum!!! Makes me want pie! Because I'm lazy though, I won't go make one. Good thing they're a lot of work! I love your background...I was so happy I could see everything still. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah that makes me hungry too but you are so creative when it comes to making pies, the pumpkin pie you made me for my birthday last yr for my 53rd birthday was wonderful and oh so yummy !
ReplyDelete