Friday, May 27, 2011

The LAST week of school! WHEW!

 SWEET, SWEET MEGAN GIRL'S MOVING ON!

Our beautiful Megan had her 8th grade graduation on Tuesday night.  I can't believe she will be in high school next year!  I'm seriously freaking out here!  Shaun and I are so proud of our smarty-pants.  She received the Presidential Gold Award, which means during all three years of middle school she had a GPA of 3.5 or higher (which it easily was for her) and had to have scored in the advanced range on at least two areas on ISATS each year.  Can you be any happier as a parent than to have a daughter with personality, spirituality, brains and beauty?  Although she's a little too cute - that's why she's also working towards her black belt in Mixed Martial Arts.  WAY TO GO MEGAN!


GOOD JOB CALLEN!

On Wednesday, Callen participated in a 25 mile bike-a-thon.  I was SO IMPRESSED!!  I admit, I wondered if he could do it after being locked in the house all winter.  They also had a 12 mile ride, and I assured him that it would still be a great accomplishment if he made it that far and wanted to stop.  He was determined though, and DID IT!  He was able to use it to pass off his 25 mile bike ride for scouting.  Now, all he has left is the 50 miler.



My Sweet Ry-Man!

Ryan and Callen had their field day at school on Wednesday afternoon!  It had been rainy and miserable the days before, so we were all so relieved to wake up to clear blue skies.  They were so worried it would rain and they wouldn't get to have the fun things that were planned.  Their school brought in a climbing wall, the huge blowup slide, and a very cool blowup obstacle course.  The boys had a blast!  I would have liked to get more pics, but my batteries ran out (OF COURSE) and I was happy to squeak one out of each of them.

Monkey-Boy Seth!


Ryan received an award for math and reading, and Seth received an award for reading.  Callen also had an excellent year in middle school with very impressive grades.  I'm so proud of all my smart, smart kids!

1 comment:

  1. way to my favorite niece and nephews I am also proud of you also, and sure miss you all, but doing well up here in Sheridan getting to see Christopher and spending time with cute little Olivia Symone, looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion next month. love ya all!

    ReplyDelete