It was so fun having the Nelson's come to visit for EFY week. This was Megan and Emma's first year, so they were pumped! Nate was the seasoned one and safe chauffeur, and they all had a great time! Suzanne and I thought it felt so strange without having Nate, Megan and Emma there all week though. Just the two of us and all those boys. There did end up being some perks to being "left behind" by the older kids though. Shaun had been chomping at the bit to get out on Bear Lake with his "new to us" boat. He'd sold his motorcycle so that we could have a family toy. So, Suzanne, Tre', Tucker, Callen, Ryan, Seth, Shaun and I were there for the maiden voyage. Thankfully Suzanne brought her camera and took pictures for us, though I felt bad dragging her out since she was sickly-my poor fraline was a trooper! The highlight for all was when it was their turn to DRIVE THE BOAT!! The water was like glass, so Shaun wasn't thinking clearly. Thankfully, I was just able to talk him out of having someone ski in the frozen water-crazy people-they were seriously going to do it too. Shaun made up for it the next weekend (I wasn't there of course) and Ryan, Megan and he all skied. Poor little Ry-man almost ended up with hypothermia, but they all came back thrilled with themselves! Anyway, can't wait for EFY next year (hopefully) and another chance to go boating with the WHOLE Nelson family in warmer waters!!
![]()
Sadly, we didn't get any pics of the EFYers "after hours". Here's a few I stole from Megan though, which didn't include Nate since he was in another company...SORRY NATE...you know we love you too:
Cute, social butterfly Em!
My sweet Megan!
Their company-Megan and Emma center, kneeling-the cutest two girls in the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment